Women & Entrepreneurship
Women are taking control in the business world.
Are YOU a part of this rapidly growing trend?
- Did you know that one in every eleven adult women owns a business?
- Did you know that women entrepreneurs are starting new businesses at twice the rate of men?
- Did you know that women entrepreneurs are generating nearly $3.6 trillion in revenues to the
These eye-opening statistics from the Washington DC-based Center for Women's Business Research paint a clear picture of a rapidly growing trend.
I've heard it referred to before as a "revolution" and I think that's right on the money!
Are you part of this trend?
Women business owners are critically important to the American economy. America's 9.1 million women-owned businesses employ 27.5 million people and contribute $3.6 trillion to the economy.
The world of business and entrepreneurship is no longer comprised of men in suits. The changing landscape of the world and the economy are opening more doors for women now than at any other time in history, and without question, women are charging through those doors in ever
Women are taking control in the business world, and entrepreneurship through a business marketed on the Internet should be no exception! It doesn't matter where you are in your life, or where you have been. Neither your education level nor your job experience has anything to do with what drives you or what you are capable of achieving.
There are amazing opportunities for women to start a business right from the comfort of their home and build it into something that can take care of their life, their family and their future retirement
There are women taking the plunge into entrepreneurship each day. Although the concept of starting a business may seem daunting, there are many tools and resources available to guide you. Desire and the passion to flourish are the key building blocks to success.
A successful home-based business can go a long way towards eliminating the stress of making ends meet and lacking the luxury of free time.
Your business can be your outlet for self-expression. It can lead you towards contentment, confidence, and self-worth… things even more important than the almighty dollar.
Come on ladies! This article is a call to action. You can take advantage of the endless possibilities that entrepreneurship has to offer. The Internet needs women to lead the way. The opportunity is there and all you have to do is take the initiative to get involved.
Let's take a look at what you can do to get yourself moving successfully down the path of starting and operating your own business:
- Choose a business that has the potential to provide you with the financial rewards you require to live the lifestyle
- Avoid a business that will ultimately turn into a job which you must work 80-90 hours per week in order for it to succeed. Your goal is to make money, but also be able to enjoy your life and have time with your family and friends.
- Learn everything you can about the type people you will be marketing to. Make them feel comfortable about working with you; relate to their
- Have a marketing plan in place. Don't just start your business without planning. Get a good understanding of what is involved in your advertising and promotional efforts, and find professionals to help you where needed to make sure you get things done efficiently.
- Don't give up before you give your business a chance to prosper. Very few businesses come rushing out the gate successfully, but that does not mean that they will not succeed in time. Give your business a chance to grow. Success does not happen over night, and a new business needs time to establish itself.
- Work from home to keep expenses low. If your business can be operated from home, then definitely take advantage of that luxury.
- Be persistent and stay focused on the task at hand. Learn from your experiences and stay committed to what is working for you. Avoid repeating mistakes and you will save yourself valuable time and money.
- Use technology as a tool for building your business. You can be on the cutting-edge by using telephones, computers, the Internet, and fax machines to keep your business running. More importantly, using technology can also allow you to operate your business from anywhere that you want to be, and that is the definition of true freedom.
Right here at this website, I am offering you information about a business that you can operate from the comfort of your own home that is truly changing lives, including my own. I have taken the initiative and have taken steps towards changing my future.
Fill out the form on this page, and I will provide you with additional information about the opportunity that is truly shaping my life and allowing me the freedom to live out my dreams.
It is possible, it is up to you!
|Dr. Sam V.
Testimonial - Sam Crowley
Testimonial - Drew Innes
Testimonial - John McDermott